Apple has released and update for its iOS firmware that power all its mobile devices. The updated iOS firmware 5.1.1 is called the build 9B206 and it includes it solve some bug fixes for the network switching on the iPad and also includes the fixes for other small bugs including the AirPlay issues.
• Improves reliability of using the HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
• Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
• Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
• Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
• Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
Seemingly there are not many issues fixed by Apple on this update but if you look under the layer, there are many issue fixes if you dig a little into it.
Including the fix that improves reliability of using the HDR option for photos, the support of the Japanese language for Siri was also introduced into this upgrade. The upgrade fixes many other issues, here is the detailed list of the other fixes that you will get in this upgrade that are not shown on the surface.
- Introducing Siri Assistant for Japanese language
- Ability to delete the photographs from iCloud Stream
- Multiple Face detection upgrade in camera app
- Fix issues with drop audio during calls
The above mentioned are also the tweaks that come with the release of the new firmware iOS 5.1.1 that Apple has released today.
The users who don’t Jailbreak their devices, it is completely safe for them to go ahead and upgrade all of their devices, but for the Jailbreak community we recommend that you do not upgrade your devices unless we advise you when the new Jailbreak for the updated iOS firmware 5.1.1 is released. As the new iOS firmware 5.1.1 is just released there is no Jailbreak is available right now but as we speak the loyal Jailbreak Developer who helps us every time with the released of the Jailbreak every time are working on cracking this new iOS firmware 5.1.1 from Apple and as we hear anything new from them we will let you know.